Sutak and being Brahmin.
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
kandurp
Entry Level Member

51 Posts
Posted - 09 November 2004 :  14:27:46
Jai Shree Krushna,

My father in law passed away in India, I am in Tanzania, my wife had gone for the funeral and termu was on 6th Nov, she'e comimg back on 10th, we have our Ghar Sewa where the whole family attends.Now the quistion is, will she be able to attend the sewa? I was performing sewa after three days maybe I made mistake, anyway now can some one advice accordingly?

Shree VAllabha Dhis Ki Jai

Kandurp

kandurp joshi

soni
Entry Level Member

38 Posts
Posted - 10 November 2004 :  02:17:41
Jai shri krishna well normally bhramins have sutak for 12 days but cant do seva till 16 days.but as she is the daughter,sutak na nade,so she only cant do seva for 3 days only.but im sure its ok for you.so you can carry on doing seva anyway.and she can do seva when she returns as 3 days would be well over. i hope this answers your question. please correct me if i am wrng.

k.soni Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 10 November 2004 :  04:33:56
jai shree krishna brahmin ne sutak 12 divas nu hoi pan as you said and can do seva on the 14th days after cleaning the house and having done a fast. and you just get the sutak for three days as k.soni said and u cant perform seva on that 3 days

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 10 November 2004 :  10:15:22
Jai Shree Krishna Kandurpji, with respect to teh situation described by you, since it is your wife, after knayadaan sutak to her and your family is only for three days. You have not made any mistake. and can continue to do seva, and your sife can join you in seva too, ofcourse ensuring that they take head bath. Both soni ben and jay bhai are right in their replies.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.562s