398 Posts
Posted - 30 December 2004 :  03:04:34
BADHAI....BADHAI....BADHAI

||Shree Gusainji Paramdayalvai namaha:||

Yo Raslilamrut Sindhuvrundhim karoti
Purnandu Gunaistu Purnaha
Bhaktamgeetagnah Shubh Bodhit Pradastam
Vanhisunuma Sharanama Prapatdhiyaya

Shree Gusainji is the face of Shree Bhagvan, and Aapshree is also son of Agniswaroop Shree Mahaprabhuji, I am at your lotus feet. He is like a full moon; hence aapshree enhances the Shree Bhagvan's Ocean of Eternity of the Raaslila. Shree Gusainji through His Vachnamrut, takes all Bhakta who listens to His vani, into the depth of oblivated ocean of these raaslilas. He reads Bhakta's heart and elevates all their wish (manorath) then fulfills these manorath with penache and grace.

This Stuti-vandani is how I want to remember Shree Gusainji on His Pargatiya Utsav on 5th January 2005. From I and on behalf of Yamna.co.uk we wish all vaishnavs at Pushtikul, umpteen Badhai of the Jalebi Utsav. Have a lovely Manorath on the day and take us in "sudhi" when you serve this manorath to your svayah prabhu.

Svayah prabhu svah smaret,

Shree Gusainji Paramdayalvai namaha...

Dasa no das Pushtidas

gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 30 December 2004 :  10:00:43
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Badhaai ko din Niko................... Badhaai dins going on and the satsang mandali's do sing the hyms of badhaai of the pragatyotsava of shriGusaiji these days.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 31 December 2004 :  10:15:56
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Badhaai following these days for the pragatyaotsav of ShriGusaiji-The Jalebi Utsav, Edited by - gopal on December 31 2004 10:20:37

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 03 January 2005 :  18:19:31
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, When cruel Mughal intruders attacked Prayag Shri Vittalanathaji left Adel and settled in Gokul at around V.S. 1623. Today also aapshri's baithakji is at Shrimad Gokul Chaturthpeeth.

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 03 January 2005 :  18:24:48
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Shri Vitthalanathaji, the second son of Shri Vallabhacharya, was deeply attached to the divine worship of Bhagavan. Though he was originally named as Shri Vitthalanathaji, he is well-known in the sect by the names of Shri Gusainji and Shri Prabhucharana.

Go to Top of Page
gokaldas
Entry Level Member

40 Posts
Posted - 04 January 2005 :  00:39:54
jai jai shree gokulesh shree gusaijis utsav vadai to all the vaishanavas and it reminds me the leela of shree gusaiji.i only want to tell the vaishanavas to learn from all the leelas and prasang and sewa done by all our thakurji and 84,252,and 78 bhagwadi of gokulnathji.now 21st century and whatever we see is also the gods leelaand we should not considered this as lokik because when you will go through all thakurjis leela you can also see the bhakats so same his the case here all vallabah kul balak and all vaishanava you see is thakurji leela so please dont look at other way.shree rasikraji maharaj are in uplata and he phoned me at around 5p.m. and when i told about vasant and all of you he told me to give his jai jai shree to all of you. so please whatever is happening around you is thakurji leela and if you put in mind than you have no tension and parmanand will all will experience. so once again i wish all of vaishanava to please take the fragrance of parmanand from your respective sewaya swarup.

gmpunjabi Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 05 January 2005 :  11:40:55
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Badhaai Badhaai Badhaai...................... Badhaai for the Utsav of ShriGusaiji To all vaishnava the Utsav Celebrations at baroda also we had the "Kalash-Shobhayatra" from 35, uma society, harni road, Baroda from 4.00p.m. ist and will reach to "Jai Jai ShriGokulesh" 1, Parth Society, New VIP Road, Near Airport Baroda here vaishnavas will have the
Vachnamruts labh from Chaturthpeeth Aacharya Pujyacharan Go. ShriVitthalraiji Bavashri (Aatmaj of Chaturthpeethadhishwar ShriDevkinandanacharya (ShriSureshbavashri) )

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 05 January 2005 :  14:22:20
Jai Shree Krishna Badhai! Badhai!! Badhai!!! Badhai to all Vaishnavs on Jalebi Utsava. The Nandmahotsav celebrations on this Auspicous day of Shree Pramadayal Shree Gusainji Shree Vithalnathji. Bolo Pramadayal Shree Gusainji Vithalnathji ki Jai.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 06 January 2005 :  09:53:26
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Alaukik anand aaj bhayo, shrivitthalnathji's pragatyotsav diwas pe. Vadhaai kirtans to be heard from my pujyabavasri and also the importance of this day.

Go to Top of Page
mohana
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2007 :  22:02:18

jai jai shri gokulesh

Go to Top of Page
yama.nagesh@gmail.com
Entry Level Member

25 Posts
Posted - 01 December 2007 :  15:10:14
jai shree krishna to all vaishnav.Shree GUSAIJI BADHAI from 18th dec.UTSAV ON 1ST JAN. JALEBI UTSAV-jalebi made of potato,maida,tokir.Potato jalebi very easy to make ,potato boiled mashed add ararot start making.Maida+curd +hot water+one tb sp besan mix kept for khameer can prepare now but tokir can anybody discuss how to make jalebi using tokir.

yama nagesh Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.860s