Shree Sarvottam stotra - part 1
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 18 January 2005 :  19:51:46
Jai Shree Krishna

Now for the Stotra: Shree Sarvottam Stotra (As the name itself suggests this is the most divine and uttam among Stotras)

Prakurta dharmaana shreyam prakurt nikhil dharm roopmiti Nigam prati pandhyam tachund saakruti staumi One who is above all religions in this world and the one, whose devine form is revered by the Vedas, I offer my prayers to him.

Kalikaal tamashchan dhrasti tavadi dhushampi Sampratya vishyastasya mahatma yan samabhud bhuvi His true form cannot be recognised by this world, as even the wisemen and knowledgable souls have been blinded by the immense darkness of this Kaliyuga.

Dayaya nij mahatmayam karishyan prakurt Hari Vadya yada tada syasyan pradurbhutam chaakara hi Shree Hari, when out of pity decided to bless the beings of this world with his divineness, then was the form generated from his Everglowing face

Tadhukatmapi durbodhan subodhan sayadhyata tatha Tannamaash tottar shatan pravshyamkhilad hat. Inspite of the such a blessing, it is still beyond us to even understand the greatness of such a divine form created by prabhu. However, he may be best understood as one who relieves jeevs of all their sins. I (Shree Gusianji) present the 108 names of Shree Mahaprabhuji

Rishiragni kumarstu naamna chando jagatyasu Shri Krishnasyam Devta cha, bijan karurik Prabhu. These names have Agnikumar as the Saint(Rushi), The world is their Rhyme (Chhand). The Everglowing face of Shree Krishna is their God and all pervading kindness of almighty is the Gene(Beej)

Viniyogo bhaktiyog pratibandh vinashane Krishnadhara mrataswad sidhiratra na sanshey One who recites the 108 names, is relieved of all kinds of bonds and is under the direct grace of Shree Krishna. Let there not be any doubts about it.

…… From the Seventh(Next)Stanza onwards, are the 108 names of Shree Vallabh

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.453s