Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 07 April 2005 :  10:16:20
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

We know the yamunastakam, and from this stotra, the 3rd sloka is

Bhuvam Bhuvana Pawaneem, Adhigatamane Kashwanaihi, Priyabhiriva Sevateam, Shuka Mayur Hansadibhihi, Tarang Bhuj Kankana, Prakat muktikavaluka, Nitambtat Sundareem, Namat Krushna Turya Priyam.

Means :: - When Shri Yamunaji came to earth from the heavens, She blessed the whole globe by Her presence. All living beings, including birds such as parrots, peacocks and swans, serve Shri Yamunaji. Shri Mahaprabhuji visualize the glittering sand as her bangles of pearl and the waves upon the waters as beautiful divine hands of Shri Yamunaji, moving to and fro in a continuous manner. The meandering waters form beautiful banks on either side of the river, which look like the volupturous urves of a beautiful maiden. She is favorite fourth queen of Shri Krshna. And Shri Mahaprabhuji asks us to bow to her.

Now just looking to the Bhagwatji's 10th skandha, 13th adhyay, 5th sloka as belows

"Ahotiramyam Pulinam Vasya Swakelisampamnurudula chavaluka|| SphutsarogondhyataliPatrika Dhwanipratidhwansadrumalukam || 5 ||

(5/13/10)

Means : -- The pulin of Shriyamunaji is very much more beautiful look, the valu (sand) is soft and clean. all the playing instruments for us (shrikrishna & gwalbaals) are available here. On one side there r beautiful colourful lotus blossemed and with its smell the bees with buzzing sound are attracted here and on another side the beautiful birds r making sweet sounds, by which the echos the decorated trees are seemed more naturally decorated and has increased it's beauty. || 5 ||

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 19 April 2005 :  17:19:33
quote:
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, We know the yamunastakam, and from this stotra, the 3rd sloka is

Bhuvam Bhuvana Pawaneem, Adhigatamane Kashwanaihi, Priyabhiriva Sevateam, Shuka Mayur Hansadibhihi, Tarang Bhuj Kankana, Prakat muktikavaluka, Nitambtat Sundareem, Namat Krushna Turya Priyam.

Means :: - When Shri Yamunaji came to earth from the heavens, She blessed the whole globe by Her presence. All living beings, including birds such as parrots, peacocks and swans, serve Shri Yamunaji. Shri Mahaprabhuji visualize the glittering sand as her bangles of pearl and the waves upon the waters as beautiful divine hands of Shri Yamunaji, moving to and fro in a continuous manner. The meandering waters form beautiful banks on either side of the river, which look like the volupturous urves of a beautiful maiden. She is favorite fourth queen of Shri Krshna. And Shri Mahaprabhuji asks us to bow to her. Now just looking to the Bhagwatji's 10th skandha, 13th adhyay, 5th sloka as belows

"Ahotiramyam Pulinam Vasya Swakelisampamnurudula chavaluka|| SphutsarogondhyataliPatrika Dhwanipratidhwansadrumalukam || 5 ||

(5/13/10) Means : -- The pulin of Shriyamunaji is very much more beautiful look, the valu (sand) is soft and clean. all the playing instruments for us (shrikrishna & gwalbaals) are available here. On one side there r beautiful colourful lotus blossemed and with its smell the bees with buzzing sound are attracted here and on another side the beautiful birds r making sweet sounds, by which the echos the decorated trees are seemed more naturally decorated and has increased it's beauty. || 5 ||
Jai Shri Krishna If i may add a little to the bhaav from what i have been explained. Please excuse my ignorance. Shuka, Mayur Hansa also represent the Vachik (voice), Tan (body) and Mansik (mind) seva (bhaav ?) of Shri Yamunaji. The parrot sings the sweet melody of shree yamunaji and mor/peacock dances for her with with his body and hans (swan) uses his/her mind to offer the bhav. Bhuvan and Bhuvana represents the shree hari and yamunaji merged together and that makes the cloudy/thundering noise and thus in this way they shower their krupa on the devotees - any fault in this explanation is solely due to my own limitations. I would also be grateful for any further comment or detailed explanations Best Wishes Jagdish Edited by - jagdish on April 20 2005 17:06:05

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 20 April 2005 :  16:31:50
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Thanks Jagdishbhai for adding more, and wish to add some same beautiful bhaavs further also.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 20 April 2005 :  17:31:52
Jai Shri Krishna, Thank You Gopalbhai i appreciate the encouragement and guidance. Best Wishes Jagdish

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 20 April 2005 :  17:32:54
Also, please feel free to correct my misunderstandings and limitations. Jai Shri Krishna

Go to Top of Page
ketan
Entry Level Member

13 Posts
Posted - 21 April 2005 :  12:38:46
Mein to jugal swaroope joya shree Yamunaji ne, Mara bhav na dukhada dhoya shree Yamunaji re

Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 30 April 2005 :  02:19:23
Jayshrikrishna, Here in the 3rd shlok of Yamunastakm Shri Mahaprabhuji said Shri Yamunaji is turya priya. Why Shri Yamunaji is SHRI Thakorji's turya priya.

bindi Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 30 April 2005 :  10:07:39
Jai Shri Krishna, Good question Bindibhen why the fourth? Well may be the first three were already exisitng this is only my guess so please enlighten us.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.844s