1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 12 July 2005 :  11:00:58

ShriGokulesho Jayati

ShriGokulnath Bade Maharaj, Mala-Tilak ki Rakhi Laaj

There was a family, in which Yasesh was a member. Yasesh was now young of age to get married. In his family he had father mother, hs uncle, aunt, cousins, and also elder broter, youger broter, and also grandfather-mother. They all used to live in comined family. Yasesh's elders were in search of a girl for marrige with yasesh. And luckily they got a beautiful, sanskari girl to whom yasesh got married. Her name was Reena. Now reena was the family member of yasesh's familya She had husband-yasesh, jeth, jethani, their kids, devar, father-mother in laws, kakaji, kakiji and their childresns, and also grand-father-mother in laws. Now reena had to honour every one due to relation with Yasesh. But her Ananyata only with her husband Yasesh, only one dhani (husband). Having all relatives honoured. She honours everone. But behind her name of Reena, only first name comes is her husband's Yaseshs name We pushtimargi jeevs when taken diksha by our ShriGurucharan-ShriVallabh, then that gurudev becomes our Sarvasva. ShriVallabhkul is very big and is always honourable for us. But our Ananyata remains to our ShriGurucharan. One of the aacharya Nitya Leela Goswami Chaturthpeethahishwar ShriKanaiya Prabhu (Samvat 1926) gave below Vachnamruts 

"The balak who takes birth on this bhootal (earth) has particular work and for taking some jeevs to sharan only. And the jeev who surrenders that balak, the balak becomes sarvasva (whole & sole) for that jeev, and is Purushottam for That jeev. Other Balaks are honourable but for that jeev only ananyata remains for one balak, and is the diksharthi gurudev and should always follows his orders"Just a married Reena does all seva for her husband, but honours everyone. That is differet that she carries works for her inlaws, but her Tan-Man-Dhan is fully dedicated to her husband only.......

Iti Subham

Moreover From our online satsang, of pushtimargiya jeevan darshan topic no 5, Ananyata is well explained as belows A Pushitmargiya Jeev should always follow Ananyata. Is all elements, in all things, from all ends, from with in and from all that we percieve, our preception should delink itself of all other kinds of feelings and should see every thing from only one angle, and that is through the bhaav of Shree Thakorji. Well this very clearly means that we ought not to get ourselevs entangled in any other form or means. WE should remain steadfastedly in the lotus feet of Shree Krishna. Our Love, our thoughts should all be directed only to him, and not towards any other form, means of element. All our actions, our karmas, etc. should be guided by the thougts of Shree Thakorji. Such deep and continuos meditation in the form of Shree Krishna, develops in us the feeling of oneness with Shree Thakorji. These feelings generate absolute surrender to Shree Thakorji, and such a surrender ensures that we remain always in his Sharan. Hence through consious effort, we become tuned to practicing the same, and through practice we attain perfection. And absolute prefection is our complete oneness with Shree Pabhu. At this stage, one becomes the Ananyabhakt of Shree Krishna. And such a bhakt, does not worship any other deities, is always engrossed in the leelas of Shree Thakorji. Moving around or working, listening or talking, sleeping or when awake, his every breadth is absorbed in Shree Hari. Such Anaya bhakthi is to be parctised by Jeevs following the path of Grace, PUSHTIMARAG.

Edited by - gopal on September 12 2005 09:43:27

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 25 August 2005 :  19:55:46

jay jay shree gokulesh

Very nicely said gopalbhai. do post this type of topic with differnt examples.

jay jay shree gokulesh

vaibhav shah

Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 31 August 2005 :  23:03:57
Dear Vaishnavs

Jai Shree Krishna

Very important as well as interesting topic. I would like to know what is the protocol when we are in front of other balaks i.e. (Other than our Gurudwar). What I understand is all Vallabhkul is the same wether they are 5 yrs old or 50 yrs old. All are to be respected with the utmost devotion. Even according to Vallabhsakhi Prabhucharan Shree Hariray ji says that all vallabh kul are the same Vallabh swarup just as Fire in a stove is as powerful as the fire in a lamp so is also the Vallabhkul as all are gthe same agni swarup. 

Also in Sarvottam Stotra Prabhucharan Shree Gusainji says "Sva Vanshe Sthapita Shesh Swa Mahatmya Samyapaha" i.e. shree Vallabh has kept his own form and abilities in his Kul and vanshaj. So all the swarups of Vallabh Balak are the same form of Shreemad Vallabh, all have the same gunas but due to Kali Kaal they hide their samarthya.

My understanding is that We should have a special affection for our Gurudwar as it is he who has brought us towards thakorji but also we should not forget that all vallabh kul are the same swarup so we should have similar respect and affection for any vallabh swarup that we come in contact.  

Please comment. 

Anoop

Anoop J. Purohit Go to Top of Page
Atul P Bhuta
Entry Level Member

7 Posts
Posted - 09 September 2005 :  17:46:22

JSK,

I am just one day old subscriber to this site and this is my first response to the forum.

Good topic selected,  wrapped in a homely story. Convincing & yet easy to implement.

Keep it up.

JSK

Atul P Bhuta

Atul Bhuta Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 20 September 2005 :  16:45:38
Jai Shree Krishna,

Dear Vaishnavs,

Please answer my above query.

shahhetp
Entry Level Member

21 Posts
Posted - 21 September 2005 :  18:37:31
jaI Shri Krishna,

Gopalbhai's real life example clears all the doubts. I agree its our Gurudev who shows us the path to Thakorji, throu' Brahmsambandh.  Infact, in the discussion examples given helps understanding the topic Ananyata.

How rightly said, " Guru, Govind dou khade, Kake lagu paye,
                                  Balihari Guru aapne, Govind diyo milaye".

I may be wrong but I think Ananyata topic is very versatile. As  Vaishnav I have limitd knowledge to understand it.

Thanks once again for upgrading my knowledge.

Shri Vallabh Vijayte,
Jai Shri Krishna.

hetal shah Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 22 September 2005 :  09:27:49

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Thank u very much vaishnavas for atleast reading and giving ur points. Moreover what Anoopbhai said that "we should not forget that all vallabh kul are the same swarup so we should have similar respect and affection for any vallabh swarup that we come in contact."

It is firmly true, and what is believed. To respect each and every Parivar jan, but due firm only for our priyatam our shrigurucharn. Don't misunderstand, but thanks once again for ur kind responses. Even vaishnavas, do add more so that even i can inprove myself.

Go to Top of Page
anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 22 September 2005 :  16:58:26
Dear Vaishnavs 
Jai Shree Krishna

Badhaai for Shree Hariraiji Mahaprabhu ji praagatya utsav.

In the Nijvarta Gharuvarta it is said that Shreemad Vallabh is shree Govardhannathji and there is no difference. IF Shreemad vallabh would have come as Shree Govardannathji then all jeev including daivi and aasuri would come to aapshree's sharan. So Shreemad Vallabh took swarup of normal human being to fool the aasuri jeev. They think that Shreemad vallabh is a learned Brahmin and knows so much in religion. What they do not know is that Shreemad Vallabh is "Vastutah Krushna Eva" i.e. Vallabh is actually Shreenathji and there is no difference. 

In another varta Shree Mahaprabhuji Vallabh tells Damodardas that there is no difference between me and my sons, so give respect to them as you respect me. 

Then why do we create a difference between Goswami balaks of Vallabhkul, if all are the same vallabh swarup.  

I hope I have not hurt any one with my words. Please forgive me if I have.

Please post your comments 

Anoop

gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 13 March 2006 :  12:57:16

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Now One person doubted that I dont understand or not convinced about ANANYATA-ANYASHRAY. Is it Anyashray if someone [vaishnav] take 'vrat' of SHIVJI and he doesnt have seva at home ?

IN Shri GEETA Shri Krishna Said, " RUDRO MA SHANKAR PAN HU J CHHU''    eventhough if someone do Puja of anyone it will go to lord krishna.

to hu kona sharne javu? e nirakar , antim shakti ,samgra jad-chetan, paramatma, bij apnar pita na sharne j ne. jo sevak ni samagra bhakti ane shraddha chevate to enej samarpit hoy to "ANYASHRAY" jeva shabd no shu arth chhe?

Here giving the samaadhan of the above question lets understand the following example.  If we want to make a plant big, we will pour water in the roots and not on the branches and leaves, similarly shrigokulesh is the root of all the other dev-devi's. So that fruit will be added to the whole of the tree. Moreover u said   Shri GEETA that Shri Krishna Said, " RUDRO MA SHANKAR PAN HU J CHHU'' here shrikrishna means to say that i m the supreme power and i operate them all . So they work according to what i say. 3 devs, brahma, vishnu and shiv r the part of brahm so not even for shivji, but even for any other devs like indra, etc has to work according to what parambrahma says...Moreover these ddevs r not meself (not shrikrishna), but r part of my (shrikrishna),

so we concentrate on the Mool Swaroop of ShriPurushottam  and not the AnshKalaavtaars or other devs.

read this chart

Sacchhidaanadaika rastatv  Parmatma Parma Brahma Bhagvan Shri Krishna

Samshti Antaryaamee      Akshar Brhama   

1.Gunavataar  

1.Prakruti

2.Lilavtaar  

2. Purush

3. Kaal

3.Anshavatar

4. Karma

5.Svabhaav

Edited by - gopal on 16 March 2006 10:08:41

Go to Top of Page
dadaji

240 Posts
Posted - 13 March 2006 :  22:50:54

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh,

Anya sambandh gandhopi kandharamev badhate.......is Ananyata i think.

Gopalbhai, will you expain in detail Gunavatar, Lilavatar and Anshavatar  please?

Haripriya.

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 14 March 2006 :  07:33:40

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Yes, i do want to know the same.....

Gopalbhai please explain..........

Unnati Kadakia

Edited by - unnati on 14 March 2006 07:34:38

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 4 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.844s