Literature on Pushtimarg
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
vashar
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 12 August 2005 :  04:44:48
Jai Sri Krsna,

Can someone please tell me what authentic literature on pushtimarg is avaible and how can i acquire it for self study?

ShreeKrshnaSharanamMamha
Vaishali na JaiSriKrsna

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 12 August 2005 :  13:09:17
Jai Shree Krishna

Vaishaliji, If you know hindi/Gujrathi, then the best book to start with is the Nij vartha and dharu vartha of Shree Mahaprabhuji, then proceed to the 84 vaishanvs varthas and then on to 252 varthas.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
vashar
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 18 August 2005 :  22:17:29
Shreekantbahi... i can read both hindi and gujrati but would prefer to read in gujrati. Can you pls guide me where i can get these books from in UK/India?

ShreeKrshnaSharanamMamha
Vaishali na JaiSriKrsna

Go to Top of Page
vashar
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 18 August 2005 :  22:18:33
I apologise.. I meant Shreekantbhai. Is any literature available in English...i am only wondering?

ShreeKrshnaSharanamMamha
Vaishali na JaiSriKrsna

Go to Top of Page
anjan82
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 29 March 2006 :  03:21:42
Jay Shree Krishna Vishaliben,

1.    Children's Pushti Digest of Charanamrut Magazine this is also posted in Vakpatifoundation.com.
2.     Shodash Granth by Pujya Shree Alkavahuji  (you can get this one from Beathak Mandir, Vadodara)

Jay Shree Krishna

Anju Shah Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 02 January 2008 :  16:45:32
JAYSHRI KRISHNA,
VAISHALIJI,

VAKPATI FOUDATION HAS PATRACHAR CORSE THAT YOU CAN ENROLL IN THEY WILL SEND YOU PUSTAKS /LITTLE BOOKLETS TO STUDY & THAN YOU TAKE THE TEST.
BOOKS  VERY SIMPLY EXPLAINS PUSHTIMARG SIDHANTS,SODASGRANTHAS AND THAN GOES IN MORE DITAILS. BOOKS ARE IN GUJARATI.
IT IS SEVEN YRS. COURS.

bindi Go to Top of Page
yama.nagesh@gmail.com
Entry Level Member

25 Posts
Posted - 02 January 2008 :  22:53:30
jai shree krishna. I agree with Bindi the Vakpati course is best to acquire knowledge of pustimarg literature.I am also going through it.

yama nagesh Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.672s