Disscuss it all.
 sutak ane suaalu???
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
kaveeru

104 Posts
Posted - 01 March 2006 :  22:17:33

Jai Shree Krishna,

I always think about this "sutak" and "Suaalu"..

My question is why we are not doing seva at this time.. because I think that Somebody is dead means he went to God.. then why we people are not doing seva.. Because there is "Lala" at our house and ae have to everyday seva.. we treat like a child only.. then ..????

Is there is any reason for this??? or what??? I want to know..

Can you please anybody say me and help to clear my doubt.. I will be very thankful for you...

Jai Shree Krishna.

Kavita Wani

friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  09:43:04
Jsk,

As per my knowledge Sutak is for the male and females that are bhau of family

i.e all having same Gotra

Girls are exempted as there gotra is going to be different in future

And they can do the seva.

Sutak is considered to be impure period so kanthiji is also changed after sutak is cleared.

Jsk,

Monica

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

Monica. Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  14:35:24

jai shri krishna,

If the girl(daughters) still not married she is in same gotra.

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  15:11:31
Though they are in same gotra as u say

but are not allowed to do the same rituals as the bahu can do.

As I'd seen in one case all the beta-bahu, pota , brother

were doing the tarpan, taking sankalp to do some seva or some ekadashi and giving the punya of that to

the one who died ,

but this right was not reserved for daughters or grand-daughters.

That means they are considered different so can do seva

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  15:15:57
Though they are of same gotra but not allowed to do same rituals that others can do

have u seen daughter doing tarpan ?

but the same girl after marriage is eligible to do the same for her in-laws.

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  16:15:50

Jai Shree Krishna

Reeta ben is right, if the girl is unmarried, that is not given away in Kanyadaan, then the 16days sutak applies to her too.

As regards to not being given the right to do Tarpan etc., A daughter will/can get marreid afterwards, in which case her gotra will change, then she will no more be able to get involved in such ceremonies of her parents family, hence not allowed to take part in the ceremonies. Also Tarpan etc., are ceremonies linked with more Lineage and are to be performed as per the Lineage rites prescribed in the Shastras, that by the Son and his family, hence too Daughters do not form a part of the rituals.

For Example, one can belong to the same Gotra, but if the relationship is not paternal, then too, one cannot  take part in such ceremonies.

I think still Kavitha bens query remains unanwered. Any replies ???

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  19:18:44

jay jay shree gokulesh

i think that we are not allowed to do seva during sutak because we do have some affiliation with the person who died. and during seva our attention should not divert for shree thakorji.

so for those days we should not do seva

vaibhav

Go to Top of Page
kaveeru

104 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2006 :  20:09:54

badhane Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks for all of you, I felt very happy for all your reply.

But I again have doubt. I have not clear my doubt.

I know that daughter can do seva on those days, but if there is no daughter in house then who will do seva??

Who started this for 17 days?? yeah I agree with the Vaibhavji he says that we cant concentrate on thakurji. But if some other relatives died matlab koi dur no relatives. then also we get sutak. if he staying in another place and we are staying in another place. if there is nobody to do seva then who will do???

we cant left  "Lala" like this for 17 days. without anything. I get this problem.??? One day it was happend one of my relatives died and my inlaws went to vadodra.. I was staying alone then I told to one of my friend to do seva for some days. Then she was taking "Lala" to her place.. then suddenly "Lala" felt down.. At that time I felt very very very bad and sad about that. I was thinking that my "Lala" dont want to go from my house, and I am sending him. I was so worried.

Then what we can do at that time. ????

Jai Shree Krishna

Kavita Wani

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 03 March 2006 :  16:42:45

Jai Shree Krishna

While appreciating your feeling for your Shree Thakorji, Kavita ben....

As per Mahaprabhuji and Shree Vallabhkuls agyaan, and also as par the Shastras, we are not allowed to do seva of Shree Thakorji during these 16 days.

And during those days it is best to have seva done by another Vaishnav, at your own place or at the Vaishnavs place. However, if no Vaishnavs are available who can do seva, then the least one ought to do is to request any availble Vaishanv with brahmasamband to atleast offer dryfruits bhog to Shree Thakorji, on those days.

Also these are only suggestions. For the best solution under such circumstances should be sought form ones own Guru / Gurughar, and follow the same.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
kaveeru

104 Posts
Posted - 03 March 2006 :  19:01:45

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Shreekhan Bhai. That will be better suggestion, you suggest me. Thanks a lot again.

I appreciate your answer. Thanks.

Jai Shree Krishna

Kavita Wani.

Go to Top of Page
friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 23 March 2006 :  13:41:59
Jsk,
One more query came to my mind
Can we do the paath and malaji during sutak ?
And whether the malaji is to be changed after clearance of Sutak?
Jsk.

Monica.

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.811s