Pictures of Nathdwara & Mathura
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Chitraanuradha
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 15 May 2006 :  17:54:47

Jai Shree Krishna,

I am a new member to this website. From what little i have read i feel that all the members here are very infomative. I have one request. I have been to Mathura only once and that was 12 years ago. But I still remember it in bits and pieces. I remember the govardhan parvat and the "raman ret". But i go very often to Nathdwara.

Can i request to all to post some pictures of these two holy places. I know we cannot take the Temple pictures in Shreenathji. But even normal pictures and different locations of the bazaar nearby areas of the temple and any picture of Mathura, Gokul. I just see them on other websites and it gives me a feeling of calm from this hectic life!!! Please Please oblige me members!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Chitra

Jayshree Krishna

C.D.G

jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  02:58:54

jai shree krishna

I totally agree with chitraji, it would be awesome to have those pictures on here even if its the pictures of bazzaar and the the surroundings of nathdwara and mathura.

Thanks

Jay

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
retash
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  03:53:50

its good idea to have those pictures on our monitor screen, but sorry. i totally oppose this, not because we are not allowed, but i think assence of being there shouldn't be genralise this way.

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  11:56:03

Jai Shri Krishna

some interesting links

http://www.vaisnava.cz/clanek_en.php3?no=186

http://www.destination-rajasthan.com/gifs/udaipur-nathdwara-big.jpg

Go to Top of Page
manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  12:25:50

Jai Shri Krishna,

I know you asked for Mathura pictures, I only have a few personal pictures of Gokul from last year,

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ashar_md/album?.dir=a985scd    (made public only for a week, then I will again make it to invite only).

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  12:33:36

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

I more link http://www.vallabhadigvijaya.com/giriraj/parikrama.htm

Unnati Kadakia

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
Chitraanuradha
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  15:07:21
quote:

Jai Shree Krishna,

I am a new member to this website. From what little i have read i feel that all the members here are very infomative. I have one request. I have been to Mathura only once and that was 12 years ago. But I still remember it in bits and pieces. I remember the govardhan parvat and the "raman ret". But i go very often to Nathdwara.

Can i request to all to post some pictures of these two holy places. I know we cannot take the Temple pictures in Shreenathji. But even normal pictures and different locations of the bazaar nearby areas of the temple and any picture of Mathura, Gokul. I just see them on other websites and it gives me a feeling of calm from this hectic life!!! Please Please oblige me members!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Chitra

Jayshree Krishna

C.D.G

Go to Top of Page
Chitraanuradha
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 16 May 2006 :  15:13:58

Jai shree Krishna.

Thank You so much all the members and special thanks to Manishji who has been so very kind and sent his personal pictures. I really appreciate this generosity.

Retashji,

I am sorry if you think that we are trying to generalize the whole issue. But please think of people who live abroad and are not able to go to Yatras very often but still hold the pleasant memories. We can't hold on the pics in our purses all the time. Now that when we have technology so advanced why not make use of it in a better way. By putting these pics online the value of that place will not become less infact people will be more intrigued to go there. I will show all the pics sent by Manishji to my mother in law and to my kids so that they know what i am talking about and what they should expect.

Jai shree Krishna.

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks in advance,

Chitra

[/quote]

Jayshree Krishna

C.D.G

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 18 May 2006 :  09:57:15

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

There r many types of paintings, named with different names. One is the Sujani Kalam, the most potent which was ever used in pushtimarg. But today this kalam's kalakaar-artist is rarely found. I had seen a chitraji, beautiful of this sujani kalam. But is not with me.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.770s