84 VAISHANAV VARTA
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
brpatel
Entry Level Member

11 Posts
Posted - 31 January 2008 :  21:16:36
JAI SHREE KRISHNA,

I would like to thank the pushtikul community for uploading 252 vaishanav vartas in pdf format.......

Now anyone can provide 84 vaishanav vatra in download section....will be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance

Jai shree Krishna,
Jai shree vallabhadheesh

dipalishlok
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 06 May 2008 :  05:30:12
JAI SHREE KRISHNA, 

Can anybody tellme how to get 252 vaishanav vartas in pdf format.......?

Thanks in advance

Jai shree Krishna,
Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 10 May 2008 :  02:23:58

Jai Shri Krishna

The link is in main downloads area. The direct link is as follows:

http://www.pushtikul.com/dl_showall.asp?cat_id=49&parent_id=14&parent_name=PDF+Files&sub_name=252+Vaishnav+Varta+%28English%29

Go to Top of Page
prakruti
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 03 November 2008 :  23:30:33

Jas shree krishna

S Any one know, how to download 84 vaishnav and 252 vaishnav varta, i want to listen not read so is there any website so i can liten 84 vaishnav and 252 vaishnav varta ?

p b Patel

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 05 November 2008 :  23:22:27

Jai Shri Krishna,

I am not aware of 252 vartas in audio but i think, Pu. Shri Indira Betiji has done vachanmrut on 84 Bhagvadiya Vaishnavs

Best Wishes
jagdish

Go to Top of Page
govindshah2

154 Posts
Posted - 11 November 2008 :  18:34:22

With all of your views, i would also like to place my view over here. It is this that the best anand u will get for vaartas is by READING, and not by MP3-4-5's hearings. Because this Vaartas are not for fun, or time pass, or they are not the today's Kathakaar's speech. It is the life of Bhagwadiyas. It is ISANUKATHA.

वार्ता का सही आनंद सुनने में नहीं, किन्तु पढने में आवे है. क्युकी वार्ता जो है, वोह कोई आधुनिक कथाकार ki भाषा नहीं है, किन्तु वोह तो स्वयं भक्तन की कथा है. इशानुकथा. इनकू जीव स्वयं बांचे, तो ही आनंद पावे. वर्ना सब व्यर्थ जावे है. कोई अपने लाभ-तृष्णा की बात नहीं है.

Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 17 November 2008 :  15:32:52

Jai Shri Krishna Prakrutiji,

I will see if I can get some audio of Varta. Thanks Jagdishbhai for posting the direct link in downloads for Vaishnavs.

In my humble opinion, whether you hear Varta or you read it, it gives you divine pleasure. Not everyone knew reading in olden days, but still Vaishnavs used to get divine pleasure by hearing these Vartas.

Even as a child I still remember my Grandma telling me stories of Rupa Polia and Parey. The pictures of these Vaishnavs got imbibed in my mind forever because I heared it from a great Vaishnav who understood the Bhav and got the sweet nector of these Vartas into my heart by verbs.

Jai Shri Krishna !

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
govindshah2

154 Posts
Posted - 17 November 2008 :  22:53:12
thanks for prompting me.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.688s