Edited by - pooja bhojani on 22 January 2009 12:06:13

Edited by - pooja bhojani on 22 January 2009 12:06:56

b pooja

admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 22 January 2009 :  19:20:05
Jai Shri Krishna !!

In my humble opinion, Prabhu ni marji e aapdu bhagya che.

We all are a part of the Thakorji (Ansh) and it is His will what  our destiny  will be and because one who gives is always bigger than one who takes..... Thakorji's wish is bigger than our destiny.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
govindshah2

154 Posts
Posted - 23 January 2009 :  10:29:20

Aa jagat na sarva karta harta ShriPrabhu (ShriKrishna) Che. To pachi bhagya hoi ke Bhagwan ni marji, Banne maa koi pharak nathi. karanke Shriprabhu sarva karta che. Koinu bhagya data pan ShriPrabhu che, tethi mara samaj pramane banne ma koi bhed nathi.

shrimahaprabhuji vivek-dhariya-ashray granth maa aagya kare chhe ke Vivek kevu jeev ne hovu joiye? vivek atle Haristu Sarvam Nijechat Karishyati.. Je pan kruti aa sansar maa thai rahi che te sarva ShriHari ni NIJ-ICCHa thij thai chhe. So my personnal opinion is that may be bhagya - luck which we call is also due to the Wish of ShriHari. And As you said Bhagwan ni marji comes here. One best granth Vivek-Dhariya-Ashray Granth one should compulsorily read, learn, understand. It will really help us.....

sorry if i hurt someone's feelings.

Go to Top of Page
raju somaiya
Entry Level Member

22 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2009 :  15:45:30

" Man tu sane chinta kare, vallabh ne karvu hoye te kare"

& " Prabhu sarva sarmatho hi, ta to nishchinta tam vrajet"

We born on this earth is according to wish of god. even we are breathing is as per his will. Then after who feels to think necessary about " luck" .

As per me it is rather the matter of "Maryadi Jiv" and "Pravahi Jiv" having laukik thinking. pushti jiv are least concerned with ' luck'.

Even poojaji inspired to write this topic is as per god's wish and I reply this time is also as per god's wish.  

I tried to reply as per my little knowledge.

Govindbhai you are also right.

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh.

Rajubhai Somaiya - Rajkot.  

R.R. Somaiya.

Go to Top of Page
tarun gogia
Entry Level Member

12 Posts
Posted - 26 January 2009 :  18:20:25
Being a pushtimargiya jeev (eternal servant  of Lord Krsna),One should not think of even any Materialistic Desire.Our prime responsibility should be to serve thakurji in as better manner as possible(without any selfish motives).
It is recommended that one should have no desire regarding materialstic things because we doon't know what is good for us ?he only knows what is best for us
and in pustimarg there services are  offered with sakhi bhav
as one sakhi cares for  his beloved.so if sakhi like poojaji or any othere  vaisnav is  having a real love in thakurji then surely thakurji's wishes will be over and above rest of things(not only bhagya) for her/him.one should not be worried of bhagya or any other materialistic things.
A line comes in vartaji "nij ichchhat karishyati"
many tikakars  give its purport as "bhagvan apne nij ki icchha ke anusar karte hain"
so everybody should serve krishna whole heartedly.
thankyou

never be idle Go to Top of Page
tarun gogia
Entry Level Member

12 Posts
Posted - 26 January 2009 :  18:24:05
It is a request to every vaisnav who are going to read these sentences(and are not  wearing kanthimalas) please wear at least one kanthi mala.
thank you

never be idle Go to Top of Page
jigershah

215 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2009 :  02:05:10
bhagya is the script of the past and present life karma here thakurji's wish does not exsist  he him self when born have abide by the law of karma

for special souls he does make excpetions  and they are called pushit pushti  jeeva

and this souls live as per the wish of god and god alone can override the bhagya shapped by karma

so thakurji wish is always bigger then bhagya

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.656s