Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 18 June 2009 :  02:21:07
|| Sarvam Krishna Arpanam ||

Jai Shri Krishna !!

Can someone please shed some light on how Lord Jesus is regarded in Pushti Marg?

Many in Hindu consider him to be an avaatar of Lord Krishna while many muslims see him as a messenger of the Lord.

Has there been any reference of him in the Pushti literature?

Regards
friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 05 July 2009 :  14:31:55

Jai Shree Krishna!!

As per my knowledge NO, Lord Jesus is not mentioned anywhere in pushtimarg. In fact I would like to know ,

"Many in Hindu consider him to be an avaatar of Lord Krishna while many muslims see him as a messenger of the Lord."

from where did u find this??

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

Monica. Go to Top of Page
prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 05 July 2009 :  14:42:13

Jai Shri Krishna !!

Before I tell anything, let me inform that I hold no true knowledge on this and my information is based on internet which may or may not be correct

Here is one view about Hindu and Jesus

http://www.iskcon.net/oregon/jesus/whowasjesus.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus#Hindu_views

Here is one on Islam and Jesus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

You can find n number of links (both supporting and opposing these views)

Regards
Prakash Go to Top of Page
janakinbaroda
Entry Level Member

4 Posts
Posted - 06 July 2009 :  21:49:06

Jai Shri Krishna

As per my knowledge NO. However for confirmation one should go through Shrimad Bhagwatji which is Mahapuran. So far i havent heard from anybody about this.

Jai Shri Krishna

Janak

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 07 July 2009 :  09:08:03

Jai Shree Krishna

Sarvada sarva bhavena bhajiniyo Vrajdeepaha......

Shree Mahaprabhuji gives us agyan to worship Shree Thakorji, the Lord of Vraj like the Gopis did.....

If this were to be followed then were is the time to weven think of anybody else other than Shree Krishna?

Pushtimargis do not have time to think of anybody else other than Shree Krishna....hence to search for a far fetched link or to ponder on someone like Jesus seems to be a far-off cry.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 07 July 2009 :  10:39:20

Jai Shri Krishna !!

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry but If that is the case then by the same logic we should not have time to worship Shri Shyam Sunder Yamunae Maharani or Shri Mahaprabhuji or Lord Ram or any other great devotee of the Lord. Just like they are part and parcel of Shri Thakorji, my doubt was even Jesus was a part or a devotee or a messenger of God.

I am sure Shri Thakorji does not see how much time we spend for him. Just like Putna and Ajmalia who were delivered for a single momentous act of theirs.

Jai Shri Krishna !!

Regards
kandurp
Entry Level Member

51 Posts
Posted - 13 July 2009 :  16:07:42

Jai Shree Krishna all Vallabhi Vaishnavs,

I am utterly surprised by this topic, if at all a jeev understands pushti marg then this topic wold have been null and void.

Jagat Guru Shree Vallabhacharya Prabhu has enlightened us on anyayashrey .... an elightened path towards Golok has been defined.... Alas.. Shree Krishna eva Gatirmama.

Prakashbhai, I thoroughly respect your interest on knowing more about the topic you posted however my humble request to you is kindly go thru Sodash Granth  understand each shlokas, you will get all the answers.

Sodhash Granths are also available in English in many Pushti websites.

Shree Vallabha Dhees Ki Jai

Kandurp

kandurp joshi Go to Top of Page
prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 13 July 2009 :  18:50:12

Jai Shri Krishna,

Kandrup, Thanks for directing me to the appropriate literature.

However, I am surprised that you have found this topic as surprising. Note that this post is in the Beginners section and you can very well expect such kind of posts over here.

Have a nice time.

Regards
anilshah
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 08 August 2009 :  23:53:07

JAI JAI SRI GOKULESH,

DEAR VAISHNAV,

I THINK THIS IS A BASELESSS QUESTION. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT CHRISTANITY IS AN OTHER WAY OF RELIGION. WE HAVE NO MENTION OF JESUS  IN OUR PUSHIMARG. ACHARYA CHARAN SRI MAHAPRABHUJI HAS GIVEN US A CLEAR CUT WAY THROUGH HIS TEACHINGS AND LITERATURES LIKE SHODUSH GRANTHS .

WITH DUE RESPECT DEAR PRAKASHBHAI, PLEASE DONOT DILUTE THE MINDS OF INNOCENT VAISHNAVS BY ASKING UNRELEVENT QUESTIONS.

WITH REGARDS,

JAI JAI SRI GOKULESH

Go to Top of Page
prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 09 August 2009 :  09:26:57

Hi

Jai Shri Krishna !!

I am just surprised to know that this question can "dilute the mind of innocent vaishnavas". To my knowledge, a Vaishanva is one who is very confident about his belief and is able to stand up for his beliefs and is not one who shy' away from answering questions. I remember reading how Mahaprabhuji defended his beliefs among many other learned scholars.

I never refuted that Christianity is another religion and neither I am trying to spread anything over here. But as I have heard from Vaishnavas', Lord Krishna is the supreme creator of all. If it is so, then the whole of other religions are part and parcel of him and may have got separated from him via Jesus or some other way. I was just trying to understand that part.

I hope you understand this fact and also please note that what may seem to be baseless for you may not  be for others. So, I generally stay away from making such statements. Though it will be too childish of me to expect everyone to see things in the same line.

Jai Shri Krishna !!

Regards
pranavkg
Entry Level Member

28 Posts
Posted - 04 July 2010 :  23:17:19

CHRISTIAN missionaries have been doing this a lot. Just ignore them. they are always standing near railway station, bus stops or in the train doing the same thing. Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.891s