Detail for shrinathji's patosav
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shah.asmmi
Entry Level Member

9 Posts
Posted - 05 February 2010 :  13:59:15

jsk vaishanv.

kindly please give me detail information about shrinathji's patosav.i.e.when & in what period our shrinathji's pragatya( birth) done.& which place?

jay shrr krishna

leena shah

mehtavicki
Entry Level Member

21 Posts
Posted - 16 February 2010 :  20:35:50
Jay Shri Krishna

I have found this piece of information in  a wbsite. Hope it helps.

Paat-Utsav means the day on which Lord Shree Krishna comes to our house to accept our
service to Him. Phalgun Shukla 7 was the day on which Shree Nathji went to the house of
Shri Gusainji situated at Mathura called ‘Satghara’ (a Family house of seven sons of Shri
Gusanji) to accept a dedicated service of all the members of Shri Gusanji’s family. One
should celebrate this Paatotsav of our Thakorji like a birth ceremony of Lord Shri
Krishna because this is the day on which Lord Shree Krishna is born in our house in the
same way as Lord Shri Krishna was born in Gokul for Vraj devotees.

Jai shri Krishna
Vicki

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 02 March 2010 :  16:30:46

Jai Shri Krishna,

nicely explained, thank you.

if i may add a little to the above... kindly correct any mistakes

as per my limited understanding,  the first Paat-utsav was when shri govardhan nathji first sat on the paat - singhasan in the temple created by shri  puranman kshatri in gopal pura/jatipura on top of govardhanji.

the next one was in sat ghara as mentioned above and then there was another in nathdwara where shrinathji currently resides.

-- grateful for further clarifications.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.875s