Help Desk
 84 and 252 Varta
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 20 November 2003 :  19:41:01
Jai shri Krishna In 84 vaisnav varta Mahaprabuji told vaishnav to bring their own thakurji from any where and he will pusht it.And in 252 vaishnav varta Gusainji gave thakurji by himself to vaishnav .....why is like that...why is there a diffrence

harsha kikla

n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 30 December 2003 :  01:23:31
Jai Shree Krushna ! This is a very nice question, but unfortunately not addressed by anyone. Although i am not knowing the answer, i would just like to throw some light on it and hope other authoritative explanatory replies would follow. With my tiny understanding of Pushtimarg, i would like to guess that it may be because Shree Vallabh is viprayog-rasatmak swaroop (the form of separation from Shree Thakurji) and Shree Vitthal is sanyog-rasatmak swaroop (the form of union with Shree Thakurji). Others can throw more light on this topic requiring deeper elucidation. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
jayvinbhatt
Mover & Shaker Member

394 Posts
Posted - 20 April 2004 :  11:00:02
jai shree krishna this is a very good topic please someone could help in contributing something in the topic. i know it is a very old discussion but please eloborate thank you

Jay Bhatt (JAI SHREE KRISHNA) Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 21 April 2004 :  11:17:53
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, It is not so that every time ShriMahaprabhuji gave the Swaroop for seva to the vaishnava and not everytime ShriGusaiji asked vaishnva to bring the swaroop. Many of the prasangs from 84 & 252 vaishnavas vartas we can get the answer

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 27 April 2004 :  18:05:48
Jai Shree Krishna I totaly agree with gopal bhai, the instances are always not the same, also in many instances, instead of swroop seva, Vastra seva, Charan seva etc. too was given. I would like to share an interesting realisation i came upon during satsang with other vaishnavs.... Shree Vallabh and Shree Vitthal had great foresight in terms of seva, and there are instances were in they have not given seva to vaishnavs. Also if read 84/252 vathas, we see that to everyone the advice for seva was given differently, in teh sense that some where asked to do Rajseva, some to perform minimal seva of Jhari bhog, and many were asked to do perform seva with a particular reeth. It was there foresight in terms of in which family/household seva will be performed in the generations to come, hence the diference in rituals and depth of seva. However the bhav remains unaffected, irrespective of sevas depth. Hope to recieve more views on this.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 08 May 2004 :  01:50:53
JAYSHRIKRISHNA, YOU ARE RIGHT, SHREEKANT BHAI. ALSO, YOU HAVE EXPLAINED IT VERY WELL THANK YOU. I THINK WE SHOULD DISSCUSS 84-252 VAISHNAVSH VARTAS & SHIDHANTS FROM IT MORE OFFTEN.

bindi Go to Top of Page
ShyamS

60 Posts
Posted - 28 June 2006 :  17:05:50

JSK

Shreekant bhai mentioned some vaishanavs were asked to 'perform minimal seva of Jhari bhog' can you please give me an example of the varta as I am eager to know

Shri Vallabhadesh ki jay!
Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 28 June 2006 :  17:46:58

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

To the reference of Shreekantbhai, i will give the quote of the Jalghariyas. Moreover He mentioned of Jharij Bhog is not in the reference to the Jhariji been filled at Baithakji's, But Jharijiseva, GaushalaSeva, Bhandaar Seva, Singhpauri Chauki Seva.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 28 June 2006 :  18:13:31

Jai Shree Krishna

Shyam bhai, while I do not recollect off-hand any vartha directly related to Jhaari -bhog seva, in essence what I was trying to impress upon was the fact that even in these times, when Shree Mahaprabhuji and Shree Gusainji gave agyaan of seva, the one and only principle that was asked to be followed waas that of to serve Shree Thakorji like the gopis of the vraj, with in ones own limitations.

For example, in one vartha, in a village, were two vaishnavs lived, one of them was well off, and the other Vaishnav not so well to do. when both of them complained of  dog having crossed over on the prasad, To the Well off Vaishnav, Shree Gusainji gave agyaan to remake the samagri, offer it to Shree Thakorji and then take the prasad, were as to the not so well off Vaishnav, Shree Gusainji gave agyaan to take the prasad as it is. When asked about the different judgements for two of them, Paramdayal Shree Gusainji said that the well -off vaishvav could affored it so he was given such a agyaan, however, the not so well-off vaishnav, would have had to skip his meal itself, hence he was given such an agyaan.

Also, 84/252 Vaishnavs are the cream of the innumerable Vaishnavs who recieved agyaan from Shree Mahaprabhuji and Shree Gusainji. Innumerable Vaishnavs recieved agyaan from The m for seva, but all were asked to serve Shree Thakorji with in their limitations.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 06 July 2006 :  19:14:08

jay jay shree gokulesh

shree mahaprabhuji and shree gusaiji has either given seva or just told to vaishnav  to follo SHARAN MARG. ( DIDN'T GAVE SEVA).

and in seva also some times they have given vastra seva or paduka seva etc.

when they have given seva of shree thakorji then it is full fledged  seva. and this type of seva was given to very few vaishnavs.

jay jay shree gokulesh.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.797s