Posted - 21 November 2003 :  11:34:26
hiiiiiiiiiiii

Edited by - kapil_sanchihar on 08 November 2006 19:22:58

kapil sanchihar

h_kikla
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 21 November 2003 :  18:41:04
Jai Shree Krishna Chapan Bhog is done only by Maharajshri(Bhalak) i think...and Ankut is done in vaishnavs house...Bhalak are Sawaminiji Swaroop and Swaminiji has only 56 bhog and others are for Swamniji and Chandrawali and all Swamnijis...plz correct me if i am wrong

harsha kikla Go to Top of Page
kapil_sanchihar
Entry Level Member

36 Posts
Posted - 22 November 2003 :  16:47:13
Jai shree kishna harsha ben!!!1 I think ur answer is not correct.Because vaishnavas can do chhapan bhog . My question was why it can't be 57 or 67 bhog.

kapil sanchihar Go to Top of Page
navneet_deora
Entry Level Member

48 Posts
Posted - 23 November 2003 :  14:50:33
jay shree krishna!! i want u to pls clarify why vaishnavas cannot perform 56 bhog in gruh seva?

Go to Top of Page
vaibhav_shah
Pushtikul Elite Member - December 2003

270 Posts
Posted - 11 March 2004 :  12:12:47
jay shree krushna i think there are 56 types of ras(juce) in bhojan (meal) so we are offerring 56 bhog vaibhav

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 12 March 2004 :  15:14:10
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh According to the principle of Samarpan, one should offer once own belongings in the service of once own Sri Thakurji. In the commentary of Siddhantamuktavali, Sri Vitthalanathji has categorically prohibited giving and receiving money or anything in favour of Sri Thakurji. The crew-----www.pushtimarg.net Edited by - gopal on March 12 2004 15:20:40

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 12 March 2004 :  15:17:30
Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh vaibhavbhai, may be there be 56 types of ras, but i had founded even more than 56 samagris offered to shrithakurji. what exactly bhaav may be, let's wait for someone who know's the answer.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 21 March 2004 :  13:08:54
Jai Shree Krishna After having dwelt on this topic with ither vaishnavs, this is best information that i could gather... Chappan Bhog is offered to Shree Thakorji to mark the ritual where in Thakorji when he went to Barsana, as part of Marraige ceremony, the feast offered to him by the people of Barsana. As regards to the no 56, it represents Sakhi bhav. It is symbolic to the 56 sakhis of Swaminji that offered 56 varieties of bhog to shree Thakorji. Also this manorath is to the best of my knowledge allowed only in our havelis under the guidance of Gobalak. Vaishnavs cannot perform it in their house, to the Nidhi Swaroopa. Atleast not without the permission of Gobalaks.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 14 June 2005 :  14:07:34
Jai Shree Krishna More information on chappan Bhog.... It is said, that when Shree Thakorji took Virat roop and acepted the Annakut samagri, the vraj bhakthas, suddenly felt that all the samagri braought by them may be insufficent. To this, Prabhu promises that on this very Grirrajji, he will accept innumerable samagri from them, during Chappan Bhog. As a manorath, Shree Gusainji offered the very first chappan bhog to Shreenathji on Girrajji in the year S.V. 1614, And then on the pratha of offerering Chappan bhog every year,on Magsar sudh poonam was established. Further, during the first chappan bhog, only 56 samagris were offered, with sakhi bhaav. That of 32 swaroops of Sakhis and 24 swaroops of the Patraanis. Now can anyone say how is Chappan bhog different from Annakut ?

vitthalcharan

115 Posts
Posted - 15 June 2005 :  14:57:46
Refer to following link for more explanation about chappanbhog http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1275&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=7&Topic_Title=Chappan+Bhog&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EDisscuss+it+all%2E+%3C%2Fb%3E

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 15 June 2005 :  16:48:10
Jai Shree Krishna Thank you for the link Dhawalji. The above information I had read recently hence thought of updating the same. Now for my question... How is Chappan Bhog different from Annakut ? (In terms of Samagri, sajavat etc. )

Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.906s