Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 14 January 2004 :  15:51:49
Dear All,

What is a Vaishnav Dharma...???

And what is Do's and Don't for Vaishnav.

Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

rashah
Entry Level Member

15 Posts
Posted - 14 January 2004 :  20:16:07
Jai Shrikrishna, Please read First sikshapatra from Shri Hariraiji. This shikshapatra is about What is vaishnav and our duties as Vaishnav. Once we know our duty as vaishnav then we do not have to think of what we are not suppose to do. We are born as human beings but we rebourn as Vaishnav, when we get Brahma sambandh. First sikshapatra is listed on this website. Regards and Jai Shri krishna. Regards,

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  20:17:46
Jai Shree krishna, The answer is in Balbodh Granth! Daso no das Pushtidas

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 23 October 2004 :  23:29:28
Dear Pushtidas Jai Shree Krishna I now notice you are picking habits, Look at your answer above The answer is in Balbodh Granth! If for reasons of Pushimarg preventing you posting the answer, then be a Gentlemen and post it. As of now I will be monitoring your short cut answers or ducking and diving... that is not your style. In the good old days Vidvan like yourself were fined (Dand), & same will be implemented. Trust youe sense of humor is still there? Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  05:57:52
Jai Shree Krishna, This short answer is not a habit but was a prompt for you to open your library and refere the answer and for once do some work and research the subject. We also do dand if you do not open your library to some reason known to you only.... Can you take the joke? Well then ...where is he answer to lovely question poised by Jatinji....ha ha !!!!! Daso no das Pushtidas Edited by - pushtidas on October 24 2004 05:58:58

vinod

201 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  06:08:48
Dear Pushtidas Jai Shree Krishna You ver well know whom I have lent my whole Library to? If I can throw a joke, I should also be ready to absorb a joke. Now back to the subject, if you return my Library, I can then and post the correct answers? Vinod

Jai Shree Krishna Vinod Savjani Go to Top of Page
Dr. Jay
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  10:04:04
quote:
Dear All, What is a Vaishnav Dharma...??? And what is Do's and Don't for Vaishnav. Jai Shree Krishna Manav Dharam is the highest form of Seva. All other seva is good, but all Vaishnavs should not forget Manav Seva. Dr. Jay Thailand

Shrijibawa Ki Jai Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2004 :  15:22:23
Jai Shree krishna WEll said Shreeyut Dr Jayji, Manav Seva should be mahadharma. There is a prasang where Shree Gusainji gave jal to a Logayi who was on verge of dying as she asked for water, Shree Gusainji gave her water from Thakorji's jari. This a prasang which very well show that manava matra par prem anay daya rakhvi. But dear doctor, after saying all this the main question is, that, although one can become a good human being, then, what are the criterion to be a good vaishnava, that is the question. Here if I understand the question, it is being asked, is after manava dharma, we have a dharma which also shows a way to serve god. And to give such a service to God, what is the Dharma of a vaishnava to serve god and mankind simuntaneosly? Please correct me if I have misunderstood the question. Daso no das Pushtidas

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.109s