Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
kpradeep
Entry Level Member

7 Posts
Posted - 23 January 2003 :  21:52:23
Jai Shree Krishna Dear President As suggested by one of the vaishnav one has to join a correspondence course on Pushtimarg on a given address in Baroda but for the benefit of those Vaishnavs staying abroad can we get the correspondence abroad or if not can we have it online on Pushtikul.com with the exams after the completion of it It will be helpful for the vaishnavs who are craving for this knowledge Thank you and once again Jai Shree Krishna

yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2003 :  01:30:53
Brillant Idea to have a online course n even non pushtimargis can benefit from it. Appreciate for the thought. Keep up good thinking. Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
Devanshu
Pushtikul Elite Member - November 2003

94 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2003 :  07:36:27
Jai Shri Krishna Online course will be very helpful. For any pustimargiya correspondence courses or pustimargiya magazines if the registration of it is available online in this site that can also be helpful. So, vaishnav members can register here online & pay the required amount by cheque/Visa/Mastercard. Jai Shri Krishna Devanshu

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2003 :  08:55:24
Yes, I do agree with Kpradeep , Yoginiben & Devanshu, that there shoul be online course on pushtimarg & as the suggestion given by me for correspondance course from baroda for that i will get back to you with full details that whethere they sending the books abroad or not Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2003 :  10:34:07
Jai Shree Krishna, I agree with all the above & would like if online courses for pushtimarg are put up. It will benefit all of us & those who are not the registered members but has open the site to visit it, after looking to the course they will also register themselves in pushtikul.com. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 29 January 2003 :  13:41:48
Jai shri krishna There is online course at www.pushtimarg.net/ once a year check this website. I am taking the course from vakpati foundation by P.P.G 108 ShriVagishkumar mahodaya - Vadodara. it is very nice thet are sending books each year by post. and there is monthly exam and yearly (annual)exam in april-may. It is six year program i am in 3rd year. It is in gujarati. I don't know wether they have in English or not. Reeta Patel

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 29 January 2003 :  14:15:48
Jai Shree Krishna, The course which jatin was talking of from baroda is the same one which has been mentioned by reeta Patel. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 29 January 2003 :  16:29:33
Dear Reeta, the course is of Seven years not six years and it is only in Gujarati. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 15 March 2003 :  13:22:38
Jai Shree Krishna SHort term course for biggers to start with will go along way to build up and provide guidance to staters. It is worth exploring. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
anpur
Pushtikul Elite Member - July 2003

349 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2003 :  10:57:56
jai shri krishna, there are online course in www.pushtimarag.net from march-31 to april-30. there are books to read also. Reeta Patel

Reeta Patel Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2003 :  21:12:37
Jai Shri Krishna, There is an error in the site address given by Reetabhen please correct as www.pushtimarg.net You can download (or print) the course and take the exam too. Vasant

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.828s