Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
arpanshah78
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 17 July 2004 :  05:31:24
Hi,

Jai Shree Krishna.

Could you please provide me english translation of sarvottam stotra. Thank you.

Arpan Shah

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 17 July 2004 :  13:38:02
Jai Shree Krishna Please go to the link mention below... almost all stotras to be reicited daily are given in English: http://www.vallabhadigvijaya.com/nitya/nitya_stotra_pathavali.htm

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
arpanshah78
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 17 July 2004 :  19:02:01
Dear Shreekantbhai: Jai Shree Krishna. Thanks for the reply. However I did not find any english translation on the website that you sent me. Arpan Shah Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 19 July 2004 :  12:19:53
Jai Shree Krishna The English version is very much there. After Sevaphalam. I cannot past it because it has a different font style. Also i hope what you are asking for is only translation and not the meaning.

arpanshah78
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 20 July 2004 :  05:55:50
Jai Shree Krishna. By translation means, I want to know meaning of each verse. Sorry for the confusion. Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 10 November 2004 :  16:22:33
Jai Shree Krishna Shri Arpan bhai, Hope you have located the english meaning of each of the verses of teh stotra. If not kind let me know and i will post the same.

arpanshah78
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 19 December 2004 :  11:30:44
Shreekantbhai, Jai Shree Krishna. No I haven't found english meaning of sarvottam stotram. Could you please post them. Thank you in advance. Jai Shree Krishna

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 18 January 2005 :  19:40:25
Jai Shree Krishna My apologies for being late in giving this reply. Background: Shree Sarvottam stotra is created by Pramadayal Shree Gusainji Shree Vitthalnathji, The Second son of Shree Vallabh. Shree Sarvottam stotra contains the 108 names of Shree Vallabh, enlightening us of His divine swaroopa, The Alaukikta of the Swaroop. It also highlights Shree Vallabhs great boon to Jeevas and the world at large. It may please be noted that to provide in depth meaning of each and every one of the holy names of Shree Vallabh is a near impossible task and can run to innumerable pages. Hence the attempt is to provide only the English version of the 108 names, as expalined in Nitya stotra Pad sangraha published by Vaishnav Mitra Mandal Sarvajanik Nyaas, Indore. This has been done to the best of my abilities and does not offer to be the 100% correct translation or transliteration. In this attempt i have tried my best to keep the bhaav intact. My sincere apologies to any misrepresentation, mistakes, omitions and deletions. Hope this is of help to the Vaishnavs. Contd.

arpanshah78
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 20 January 2005 :  10:07:05
Jai Shree Krishna. Thank you Shreekantbhai for posting the english translation of Sarvottam Stotra. Regards, Arpan

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2005 :  13:48:54
Jai Shree Krishna Most Welcome. Hope it had been usefull to you. I did my best with in my limitations.

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s