Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Previous Topic  
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 21 September 2004 :  14:22:52
Jai Shree Krushna !

I am aware of three havelis in Delhi:

1. Shree Dauji Mandir, Chandni Chawk, Ph. 011-23252367 2. Shree Vallabh Seva Sadan, B-23, Derawal Nagar (aka Model Town), Ph. 27445182 3. Shree Govardhannathji Mandir, 29/60, West Patel Nagar.

There is also a satsang bhavan in Geeta Colony, East Delhi and there is also another small temple of Shree Govardhannathji down the Chandni Chawk.

At the Dauji Mandir haveli, satsang takes place every night wherein they discuss the 84-252 vaishnavs vartas, Shikshapatra and other granths, really relishable. Also there resides Pujya Matushree of Chaturthapeethadish Pu. Go. 108 Shree Sureshbawa and she explains very nicely the stories, granths etc and also celebrates the festivals very enthusiastically !

I hope this will be helpful to someone new to Delhi, as i never knew all these in the beginning, but later came to know about these places and delighted going there to quench the little thirst of spirituality.

Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 21 September 2004 :  16:11:15
Dear Dharmendrabhai, Thanks a lot for your info. This information sure will benefit the visitors of Pushtikul.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 22 September 2004 :  15:44:39
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, U r right Dharmendrabhai, for Delhi, at Dauji Mandir, nitya satsang is held. Even at Shrimad Gokul Chaturthpeeth also, after senbhog-aarti darshana, daily there is the vaanchan of granths and if PujyaShri is At Shrimad Gokul, then vaishnavas have aapshri's vachnamrut to be shravan. This is the nitya krama of ShrimadGokul, and the same at "JAI JAI SHRIGOKULESH", baroda aapshri's nivaasthan to baroda.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 22 September 2004 :  16:07:50
Dear Dharmendrabhai, Thanks for the information. This can be stored on our website now and can be used by visitors like me whose husband have transferable jobs and have to travel to different parts of India.... Jai Shree Krishna Jigna (plzz put it this in a systematic way though...I'd been to Model Town Haveli in Delhi when I used to stay there)

Go to Top of Page
ketan
Entry Level Member

13 Posts
Posted - 26 April 2005 :  12:17:00
Thanks Dharmendrabhai, Its a very useful information. Because whenever we went to North India,we just visit Delhi, and there we see only kutubminar,rastrapatibhavan etc.etc. but we don't know about our Havelis. So thanks again. Jai Shree Krishna from Ketan & all pushtimargiya Barodians

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.609s