Pages:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 23 September 2004 :  03:54:52
Jai Shri Krishna,

This is very simple question to answer if you have read Ramayan and Shri Mahaprabhuji's Granths

In Ramayan there were 4 special incidents whcih were considered to be PUSHTI by Lord Rama can you describe those 4 incidents?

Also please give your reasons why they should be called pushti lilas?

Vasant

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 23 September 2004 :  11:57:04
Jai Shree Krishna One is obviously the shabari manorath, where in Shabari, taste the friuts to ensure they arent sour and givesit to Shree thakurji, and he accepts them.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
snehal gandhi
Entry Level Member

52 Posts
Posted - 23 September 2004 :  12:13:19
Jai Shree Krushna, One prasang is of 'Ahilya Udhaar'. Ahilya was a beautiful women who had became stone by curse. She again became women by sparsh of Shree Ram's charnarvind. Shree Ram is Maryada Purshottam and is not suppose to touch any other women. But, Pustimarg is 'Virudhdharmashray' so this leela of Shree Ram is considered as Pushti leela. Jai Shree Krushna Snehal

snehal gandhi Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 23 September 2004 :  22:22:40
Jai Shri Krishna, Yes, very good Shreekantbhai and Snehal you both did good but will describe in details later guess two more now.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 24 September 2004 :  08:13:18
Dear Vasantbhai, I'm not sure but also Sukhgivir Udhaar is considered to be one of his Lilas. And also breaking up of Shiva's Dhanushbaan. Please correct me if I'm wrong. regds Jignaben

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 24 September 2004 :  09:56:06
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, One biggest udhar of ShriRamchandraji's father King Dashratha, who in saying of Rani Kaykayi, for unwillingly forced to send ShriRamchandraji to Van, ketalo shram didho prabhune, so for this karma, Dashratha has to go to hell, but shriramchandraji gave place in heaven. This is the pushtileela.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Jigna
Pushtikul Elite Member - October 2003

219 Posts
Posted - 24 September 2004 :  14:53:52
Jai Shree Krishna, I don't know but I always feel that we call Lord Rama Purshottam. But were there not other ways of handling his preganant Sita. Instead of estranging from her and her sons and giving her so much of Kastha. Ws lord Rama right in doing this if he always did others Udhaar. I always wonder. Regds Jigna

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 September 2004 :  21:43:54
Jai Shri Krishna, Shreekantbhai your answer is half correct you have to describe why it should be called Pushti Lila.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 24 September 2004 :  21:49:19
Jai Shri Krishna, Jignabhen and Gopalbhai well tried but please note your answers are all wrong as those are not Pushti Lilas. Hope all other vaishnavs to also participate and reply. These queries are so important as it will tell us what is Pushti and what is Maryada.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 24 September 2004 :  23:03:09
Jay Shri Krishna. with my limited thinking two more pushti lila in Ramavatar 1) While crossing river Ramchandraji allowed Kevat to do charanprakshalan.(washing of feet by water) 2)Jatayu died in the laps of Shri Ram and dead body Dahan was done by Shri Ram. Dattubhai

D.A.Purohit Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi

1047 Posts
Posted - 25 September 2004 :  01:28:50
Jai Shri Krishna, Sorry Dattubhai both answers given by you are wrong so please try again. They are not Pushti Lilas

Vasant Go to Top of Page
Topic is 4 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.809s